IT’S EASY WORKING WITH ME
GET TO KNOW ME
Knowing your time is valuable, I endeavor to make our time working together enjoyable and efficient.
2007 — I made my first investment in a condominium in Winter Park, Colorado. It was my first lesson in surviving a Real Estate bubble
2009 — I bought my current Leimert Park home where I transformed a neglected historic Spanish bungalow into a hip modern oasis
2010 — I joined AIRBNB.com and have become a Superhost by making friends with over 200 guests from around the world
2015 — Started Meet Up Group “Hands On Real Estate Investing In LA”
2017 — Joined the Agent Leadership Council at Keller Williams Silicon Beach
2018 — Awarded GOLD level based on Gross Commission Income
MILLION IN TRANSACTIONS FOR 2018
CUPS OF CHAI TEA
AS SEEN ON
FUN FACTS ABOUT SHANNON
- After grad school, I taught English in the Czech Republic, United Kingdom and China for a total of 6 years abroad. I learned to live out of a bag and value experiences over possessions.
- Before I started my real estate business, I worked in corporate Halloween sales and marketing…BOO! I expanded the “Trick or Treat” culture after all, everyone loves an excuse to dress up and party.
- I am a foodie. I seek out family-owned or unique dining experiences with authentic recipes and picture menus. I am currently obsessed with gourmet beef hamburgers, Vietnamese spring rolls and handmade tamales.
- I’ve done over 60 SCUBA dives throughout the world, yet only one of those dives in Southern California.
- I’ve attended Burning Man for 4 years and my fav part of every burn is swinging in all the hammocks!
WORK WITH ME
If you’re considering buying a home or an investment inside Los Angeles’ historic core such as Leimert Park, View Park & Windsor Hills…
If you are considering selling your primary home, an investment or a home in that has been in your family for decades, you owe…
If you’re considering investing in Real Estate within Los Angeles county, you want to be sure you are represented by…
(AGENT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL)
In Keller Williams local offices, I am on a board of directors building the office through trainings, mentoring and leadership development. Keller Williams Silicon Beach has 225 agents and 5 ALC members.
(REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATION EXPERT)
Through the National Association of Realtors (NAR), I certified as a negotiation expert by learning the nuances to positioning and advocate for clients. Negotiation skills are completely applicable to life.
(SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST)
Thoughtfully addressing Baby Boomers and The Greatest Generation on selling investments and homes by understanding how properties will secure their future.
(CERTIFIED PROBATE REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST)
Guiding clients who lose a loved one and organizing the estate and the process to sell property.