- Panoramic views of the California coastline from Malibu to Redondo Beach to the west and to the east Downtown Los Angeles
- Unique architecture with a mix of Mid-Century, Spanish Revival, Ranch style and Tudor homes.
- The original Hollywood hills during the early silent films and before the Hollywood hills were popular.
Venice Beach, 20 minutes
Marina Del Rey, 20 minutes
- Metro Crenshaw line with direct access to LAX, expected completion 2018
- The 90 Freeway to the west for quick access to Venice Beach and Marina Del Rey
- The 405 Freeway to the south taking you to Long Beach and the South Bay cities to the south and San Fernando Valley to the north
View Park & Windsor Hills Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.