- Classic Craftsman homes from turn of the 19th century architecture
- Trendy restaurant row on Pico Blvd, ideal for foodies and pub crawling, from vegetarian/organic cafes to lounge bars with relaxing live music, plus everything in between
- Best location between Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles, with a neighborhood feel and under $650,000 for a historic home.
Venice Beach, 25 minutes
Santa Monica, 25 minutes
- Metro Purple line will be extended from Koreatown to UCLA, Westwood and Santa Monica, expected completion 2018
- 10 Freeway access direct to Santa Monica to the west and Downtown Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley to the east
- 101 Freeway 2 miles east of Mid City Los Angeles, with direct access to Hollywood and Sherman Oaks to the north and Downtown Los Angeles to the South
Mid-City Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.