It was developed in the 1920s as a master-planned community featuring Spanish Colonial Revival homes and tree-lined streets. It has become the center of both historical and contemporary African-American art, music, and culture in Los Angeles.
- 1920’s 1930’s Historic Spanish Bungalows
- Thriving Historic African-American cultural HUB
- Midway point between Los Angeles Beach Cities and Downtown Los Angeles
Venice Beach, 20 minutes
Marina Del Rey, 20 minutes
- Metro light rail access direct to LAX, complete 2018
- Metro Expo light rail to Culver City or Downtown Los Angeles
- Easy access to the 10 Freeway to Santa Monica or Downtown Los Angeles
- 405 freeway 2 miles to the west, with access to the Beach Cities, Long Beach to the south and San Fernando Valley and West LA to the north
- 110 freeway 2 miles to the east, with access to Downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena to the north and Long Beach and South Bay cities to the south.
Leimert Park Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.